Click here to make a payment for Council invoices, fees and fines.
Click here to list the customer service requests available to you.

Login here to request a Section 7 or Rates Certificate.

If you are not already registered for Section 7's or Rates Certificates click here.

Click here to submit an Application for Minor Structures, Demolitions and Regulated and Significant Trees.

Please Note: This new eService is currently being trialled. If you have any constructive feedback please contact Development Services on 8406 8229 during normal business hours.

Do you need to check the status of an application or see if an application has been lodged?

Please click here to check status.

Click here to pay your Home and Community Care Account.